Sunshine Day background

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Cup Runneth Over....

     Well, it is official, we are back home in England!  I have been so remiss to keep up with our blog while we were back.  I am hoping, once again, to change that! (HOLD YOUR BREATH! ha)
   At any rate, we are now back in the country....well sorta.  We got  back into the country of England and only a week went by before we left once again to head to a camp meeting style conference in Arbroath, Scotland.
 This is a yearly event and one we look forward to every October.
     We have been so blessed to make some dear friends here in the UK among fellow missionary families, national pastor families and national Christian folks. It is always fun for all of us to be together in one place for a few days.
The laughs have been almost non-stop only interrupted by the occasional tears as we have worshipped together and shared one another's hearts.
     As hard as it was to leave family and friends back in the United States two weeks ago, it has been like a balm to my soul to be here among church family and friends in the UK.  I believe that, although rushed for us, the timing of this conference was just right for our family.  We needed this sweet time of worship and fellowship together with our UK family and friends to fill our cups and keep us moving and motivated.  It has also been an extra special blessing to meet new friends from Old Time Baptist Church in New York.  Their singing group has been a blessing each service for sure!  Such talent!!
     I can honestly say that my "cup" was filled to overflowing with just the first couple of days here and I am looking forward to what God has in store for us in the next two days.    More updates and details to come soon:)
Are we tired? - YES!  
Late nights? - YES! 
 Early mornings?- YES!

 .............AND WE WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING!








1 comment:

Patti Curington said...

I must say I am a bit jealous - love times like that! On the flip side, our mission conference starts tomorrow and I love the excitement our folks have when it comes to a special meeting. Love and miss you all! See you VERY soon!